Thursday, November 10, 2016

I really suck at being productive

Hi friends.

So I have always had a bad habit of starting a project only to leave it halfway through and not finishing it in any timely fashion.

And just like that, 2 months have gone by since my last post. I am so sorry (all, what, 2 of you? We will work on that...)

There are quite a few changes going on around here, and until I get a few more things nailed down, you will just have to continue to be in the dark. But I promise, I should be able to share this good news soon! Just wait a little bit longer for me...

Besides all of that, I had a birthday on November 2nd! I am officially 28 now, and with only 2 years left until I turn 30, I really wanted to start a 30 by 30 list of goals to meet by that birthday. I love monumental birthdays and I love making lists, so I figure this kills two birds with one stone. Once I finalize a list, I promise to post it.

I ended up spending my birthday lazily in bed, drinking a glass of rosé, and treating myself all day long to a pasta lunch, a mani and a pedi, and shopping trip to Target. I used to make a big fuss over my birthdays, but now I have found I care more about having a great meal with entertaining company, be it my fiancée or my family or any one of my countlessly wonderful friends. Time with people who matter means more than any material things.

This is your really bad update for now, but I've more in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Hello Manhattan